The mean of these words:-
1. Aglet is the name for:- The plastic tube at the end of you shoelace.
2. Borborygmus (pronounced bor-hur-rig-mus): The rumbling sounds your stomach makes.
3. Interrobang: The punctuation mark rendered as “?!”
4. Muselet (mew-zeh-lay): The four-legged wire cage on a champagne bottle.
5. Tmesis (tuh-mee-sis): The division of a word by the insertion of another word; eg abso-bloody-lutely or un -freaking- believable.
Did you Know:-
a. Shrimps‘ hearts are in their heads.
b. The biggest bird in the world is the ostrich, which can grow up to nine feet tall.
c. The Hawaiian alphabet (piapa), was written by 19th century missionaries. The alphabet contains 12 letters: 5 vowels (a, e, i, o, u) and 7 consonants (h, k, l, m, n, p, w). To simplify pronunciation, sound consonants as in English and break up words so they are easy to say e.g., Waianapanapa sounds like Wai-a-napa-napa.
d. The last animal in the dictionary is the Zyzzyva, a tropical weevil.
e. The only continent without reptiles or snakes is Antarctica.
f. The study of ants is called Myrmecology.