Chrysler built B-29
1. Chrysler built B-29’s that bombed Japan, Mitsubishi built Zeros that tried to shoot them down.
Mitsubishi built Zero
2. Studebaker was the only major car company to stop making cars while making a profit from them.
1953 Studebaker, Commander Starlight V8
3. Only two people signed the declaration of Independence on July 4th, John Hancock and Charles Thomson. Most of the rest signed on August 2, but the last signature wasn’t added until 5 year later.
4. The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.
5. Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain smoked forty cigars a day for the last years of his life.
Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain was born on a day in 1835 when Haley’s Comet came into view. When he died in 1910, Haley’s Comet came into view again.
6. It is a misdemeanor to kill or threaten a butterfly — so says City Ordinance No. 352 in Pacific Grove, California.
7.Other than fruit, honey is the only natural food that is made without destroying any kind of life! What about milk, you say? A cow has to eat grass to produce milk and grass is living!
8. There are more bald eagles in the province of British Columbia then there are in the whole United States.
9.A group of ravens is called a murder. A group of owls is called a parliament.
10.Roosters can’t crow if they can’t fully extend their necks.