That seal knew what he wanted
I know from experience with these cards and so does my Grandson, who is in Holland at the moment.
Inactivity fees are number one. If you don’t use your card for some time they charge you inactivity fees. I mean how stupid is that.
Not just one charge by the look of this statement the charge was every day. Robbery thats what I say.
This person took their eye off the ball as she said. “Time went by, the cards stayed in a bottom drawer and in the end I lost more than €36.00 from one and US$24 from the other in inactivity fees”
“That was back in 2013 when I was using Travelex Cash Passports and the monthly fees were €2 and US$2 after a year of inactivity. Today Travelex has Travel Cards instead, and their inactivity fee is $4 a month after 12 months of no usage. They also have a 2.95 per cent domestic withdrawal fee if you try to get your money out in Australia and a $10 fee to move any money you have left to your own bank account when you close your account”.
In my experience just using your own credit card is the most efficient and quickest card to use.
“You do need to pay attention to what you’re agreeing to, and do the maths on any card purchase fees, loading fees, reloading fees, transaction fees, ATM fees (remembering ‘free ATM’ doesn’t cover what the local ATM operators charge), negative balance fees and closure fees before making any decisions”
For a card with 500 dollars in you can pay up to 30 dollars exchange rate which is a lot. So do your due diligence when choosing a travel card if you have to. Otherwise just use your credit card.
Another word of caution is that my Grandson found it was not always accepted in all place and that can be embarrassing especially if you do not have the cash.
Source – Escape.com.au
For more information go to Lifechanging-water.com
As you know dehydration occurs when you body is lacking in water and other fluids to function in a healthy way. Dehydration can lead to blood clots, seizures and other complications also effects mood and of course energy. That is why it is essential that you keep your body hydrated.
Here are six surprising indicators that you might be dehydrated.
- Bad breath. Saliva has antibacterial properties in it, but dehydration can prevent your body from making enough saliva.“If you’re not producing enough saliva in the mouth, you can get bacteria overgrowth and one of the side reactions of that is bad breath from chronic dehydration,” says John Higgins, MD, associate professor of cardiovascular medicine at the University of Texas in Houston, and chief of cardiology at Lyndon B. Johnson General Hospital.
- Dry skin – Dehydration can cause dizziness not allowing enough blood volume so you are inclined to get dry skin. Flushing of the skin is usually because dry skin is not evaporating as well as it should. Dehydration can also exist even if the climate is cooler, it is milder but proper hydration is necessary .
- Muscle cramps – When you overheat it can cause muscle cramps if you are dehydrated as the muscles work harder and they seize up for the heat.
- Fever and chills – Dehydration can also cause symptoms of fever or chills. Fever can be dangerous so if the fever rises over 101 F be sure to seek medical advise.
- Food cravings, especially for sweets – This can also be a sign of dehydration. Mistaking a craving that you are hungry but in fact you are dehydrated. The liver which use water to release some glycogens and other components of your energy stores, so you can actually get cravings for food especially something sweet or salty snacks as your body is experiencing difficulty with glycogen production.Instead of those sorts of snacks go for high water content food such as fruit, and vegetables, that will help you stay hydrated. Watermelon is a good example.
- Headaches – Hydration is very important to keep the fluid sack that keeps your brain from injuring itself on the skull. As depletion of fluid can cause the brain to push up against parts of the skull and causing headaches. This can be quite debilitating so you need to be assured that Hydration is essential to complete healthy conditions.
- Yellow Urine – Urine is low volume and more yellowish than normal.
Ionized water is one of the best ways to keep your body hydrated and alkaline. This is where I will introduce you to that complete water system of Kangen Water.
If you go to LIFECHANGING-WATER.COM. You will be able to find out all the information on this ionizing machine plus a free eBook on the subject.
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
I am an Australian resident, NZ born. I live 6 months of the year in Texas as that is where I do business.
I watch different political video’s from time to time but do not invade your space by showing them on my blog. This case is different. I have to be honest I am a Trump supporter (More than I can say for the Republican Congress) so you could say I am a little one sided but this young man is saying exactly what I believe but he does it better than me. He is a registered Democrat (just thought I would mention that)
I listen to the media over here in Australia and they are forever making fun and criticizing the President. I have not heard one positive thing from the media here. Shame on them. Cause they are only repeating what they want to hear not the truth. Anyway instead of me babbling on just take 15 minutes of your time to just listen. Think about what he has to say because he is our next generation and they should be heard.
Because ” If we don’t do different nothing will change”