Good start to an informative video.
He has a good point about the plastic waste in this world. Thankfully both Australia and New Zealand are aware of this and doing a great cleanup job of reducing the waste of all sorts of plastic from tooth picks to bottles, caps etc which invariably end up on our beaches and ocean. It is also getting recognition in the states and parts of Europe. Only parts. Just been to Croatia and was alarmed to see the plastic waste and cigarette butts just thrown in the ocean and the same with Curacao. Such beautiful countries marred by people not been educated in keeping their environment clean which incidentally is their living as well. So for me the more people that make these places aware of the damage that they are doing the better.
Hence back to the subject of these Kangen water machines of which I have two. Not only are they great for your health they are great for the environment. I would advise that you listen to what he has to say. It is to the point without wasting your time with drivel.
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
1. Blueberries have it:– A study showed that women who ate four or more servings of blueberries per week were able to reduce the risk of a heart attack by 34%. Blueberries contain anthocyanin, an antioxidant that is especially helpful for blood vessels. Source: Ex director for integrative cardiology in Deerfield Ill
2. Carpet beetles love natural animal fiber. Not into synthetic fibers found in most carpets but if you have a cashmere or wool sweater, scarf or fur coat they are going to love it. So get your carpet checked for those pesky beetles.
3. Exposure to other drivers:- Plugging your phone into a rental car’s dash could expose your info to other drivers.
4. Wondered what the “Dark Web” is:- Sites in the deep web that provide anonymity to users and go largely unregulated. Many are legal. Serving as communications outlets for human rights. Also used by criminals to buy and sell illegal wares and information. Dictionary “the part of the World Wide Web that is only accessible by means of special software, allowing users and website operators to remain anonymous or untraceable.
The dark web, sometimes referred to as Darknet, is accessed by Tor (The Onion Router) or I2P (Invisible Internet Project), which use masked IP addresses to maintain anonymity for users and site owners. This way, people who use the dark web for illegal purposes can’t be traced. (that is about as much as I could find) Just ask Google
5. The Flogsta Scream: This occurs every night at 10 p.m. when university students living in Uppsala’s Flogsta neighborhood stop what they’re doing and let out a collective scream from their windows, balconies, and rooftops. It helps to blow off steam and ease the stress of college exams.
1.Some Stores will refund the difference of an item drops in price soon after you purchase it. Get the Earny app or paribus app to find and claim refunds.
3. Reimbursed ATM fees: – Most online banks and some traditional bans will reimburse you for the fees incurred when you use another banks ATM. That can save you up to $4.68 (this is for the usA not so sure about Australian banks. Will give it a try though)
4. Mortgage magic: – A 30 year $300,000 Mortgage at 4 percent costs $1,432 a month. If you pay $716 every two weeks you can cut interest payments by $34,000 over the life of the loan
5. Get free books:- You can download nearly 60,000 public domain e-books, including many classics and favorites at gutenberg.org. Save $3 – $10 per e-book
Words by Robin Williams
Have been to Joel’s church a few times and found the music wonderful and his sermons very uplifting. Because I am a distance away I don’t go that often but I should. I also have read and given away some of his early books which also have been very helpful for myself and others. Just sayin.
1.Cost Estimator: Repairpal.com gives free quotes for car repairs and recommends competent repair shops.
2. The cheapest gas day of the week: In 29 States in the US are to be bought on Monday according to GasBuddy.com You can save up to $30 a year.
3. Older driver course: AARP offers a driver course and you may save about $100 per year on your car insurance. I notice Whitefish High school does as well.
4. Outside airport for Car Rentals: Choose a location near the airport for a rental car. Not at the Airport. Go to Autoslash.com to track your reservation and apply deals and coupons
5. Humanesociety.org – For a list of programs offering assistance with pet expenses. Search for “affording your pet” on the site