1. That you need to brush you teeth before bedtime as research from the Harvard University that twice daily brushing reduces your risk of bowel cancer. The University have found that there is a link between oral bacteria and inflammation in the body.
2. Belladonna – Italian for ‘beautiful lady’ was used in a sleeping potion in Chaucer’s time. but today it is used in homeopathic medicine to alleviate infant teething, mastitis and menstrual pain and is especially used for acute illness with a violent onset such as flu with high fever.
3.The anthocyanin in bilberry protect the eyes against oxidative damage and have a relating effect on blood glucose.
4. Doctors at the University of Colorado School of medicine found newborn infants who were given 100mg of Phosphatidyl Choline had fewer negative brain changes that could signal developmental delays. . Phosphatidyl choline is built around the B vitamin choline and is essential to brain health. Choline is involved in methylation which regulates gene actions
5. 30 years after the death of artist Salvador Daii’s his body was exhumed to settle s paternity suit. When they opened the casket they found his iconic mustache was intact and also the ends were still pointing in the classic 10 past 10 position.
This is the Great Escape by the Octopus
- Growing plants at your desk could boost productivity by 15 percent according to researchers at the University of Queensland. Greenery also improves levels of happiness and a feeling of consecutiveness
2. Watching cute video’s of baby animals like kittens during working hours boosts concentration and productivity by up to 44 percent according to researchers of Hiroshima University in Japan. Hey you might even get a raise.
3. Color your world. Decorate your office surroundings with color such as red which can increase your attention to detail. Blue – well that can spark creativity. This is a study done by the University of British Columbia in Canada.
4. Walking – Billionaire Richard Branson a person whom I admire is known for his walking meetings. Research done by the Stanford University in the US shows that a leisurely stroll can boost your creativity by about 60%.
5. The Kind of music listen to – A Study from Fu Jen Catholic University in Taiwan discovered music with lyrics can reduce a person’s ability to focus. The research from Canada’s University of Windsor found that background the background music can assist with repetitive tasks in particular.
That seal knew what he wanted