1. One number of the flight code was changed by a Brazilian airline after a psychic said an aircraft using that code would crash. A little Superstitious I would say.
2. Now this does not surprise me. There is a 10% rise in demand in the US for nose jobs created by selfie phenomenon, as patients go in search of the picture perfect look
3. Now this is a piece of useless information. 17 is the number of perfumes released by Paris Hilton. Told ya. Your saying “Who Cares”
4. 25.5 is the number of acres in the world’s biggest corn maze that is to be downsized after too many people had to call police after getting lost.
5. Common to certain dogs, cattle and rabbits they have what they call a ‘dewlap’ which is a longitudinal flap of neck skin. Oh I think I have one too.
This gorgeous dog makes me feel tired just watching it.
This baby has no idea what dodgy territory he or she is encroaching. I know I would think twice before removing that dogs feed bowl.
1. The ability to smell is associated with the first cranial nerve and is often one of the first senses to be adversely affected by cognitive decline.
In patients with Alzheimer’s, the ability to smell peanut butter through the left nostril was found to be significantly impaired
“Jennifer Stamps, a graduate student in the University of Florida (UF) McKnight Brain Institute Center for Smell and Taste, and her colleagues reported the findings of a small pilot study in the Journal of the Neurological Sciences.
2. Men watch porn more than Woman. (You don’t say)
(source – University of Copenhagen)
3. Reading a book is better for the brain than watching TV
Source – American Academy of Neurology
4. There are three reasons a dog’s urine burns grass: an alkaline pH, concentrated (vs. dilute) urine, and nitrogen load. The most important factor of the three is urine pH.
5. Walking 14.5km or 10 miles a week is linked to a 22% lower death rate among men. So there you are guys just take that little step and your health improves
Source- Harvard University