Went to see this movie yesterday and it was bloody fabulous. I just loved it. Would totally recommend it. Action packed of course from beginning to the end. New crew has been added and Mel Gibson was great as usual. Hope they make another
Category Archives: Articles
A Great Tribute to a great Man – Robin Williams
Texting while driving is one of my pet peeves . As a Motorcycle rider I see it all the time. Coffee cup in one hand, texting with the other and steering with their knees. I know because I can see in the window as I pass them.
They get a shout out from me as I pass.
Signs that someone is on their phone is, erratic speed, they move from one side of the lane to another and often into the next lane, they do not stop in time and often rear ending the car in front. I have seen it all
A Hong Kong movie theater asks its patrons to leave their cellphones ON when they enter the movie. Using that, Volkswagen made an eye-opening ad…
More than 1.5 million views in 3 days!
After viewing, please forward as it may wake up some folks and save their lives one of these days!
1. If you have a strange odor in your home you can get rid of it in a matter of 20 minutes by pouring two tablespoons of pure vanilla essence into a pan and cook the vanilla at low heat on your stove top. Set a timer so that you don’t forget it and overdo the smell. Also if you want to rid a smell from your fridge you can also use vanilla. Just put some on a wet cloth and wipe the inside of your fridge and it will give your fridge a pleasant odor and be rid of that nasty musty smell.
2. Did you know the national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn.
A country’s ‘National Animal’ should represent the best, and defining, qualities of the nation who chose it.
Scots have a strong culture rich in superstitions, myths and legends.
So, choosing a heraldic symbol as awe-inspiring as the unicorn makes perfect sense!
Read More on the unicorn
3. A mentally ill young man who shot himself in the head in a suicide attempt suffered a brain injury that apparently eliminated his phobia of germs and his obsession with washing his hands, doctors say.
The .22-caliber slug destroyed the section of the brain responsible for his disabling obsessive-compulsive behavior without causing any other brain damage, his doctor said in a report in Physician’s Weekly, a British journal of psychiatry. Victims of the disorder typically have an inexplicable compulsion to repeat activities over and over.
The afflicted man, now a straight-A college student, tried to kill himself five years ago, when he was 19 years old, said Dr. Leslie Solyom, a psychiatrist at Shaughnessy Hospital in Vancouver, British Columbia. Effects of His Behavior
4. Americans consume 300 million sandwiches a day.
With the price of peanut butter today, you may not believe it, but the PB&J offered a lot of nutrition for a low-cost. This was due in part to two crucial advances in food delivery, the development of the process for making peanut butter and the adoption of the process for pre-slicing and packaging bread. These two advances made the necessary ingredients readily available at a reasonable cost just in time to help feed the families struggling through the depression.
It is still the most popular sandwich.
5. Nearly 90% of Americans live 15 minutes away from a Wal-Mart Store
What a great inspirational story.