Roasted Green Pepper Salad (Moroccan Style)
1 Green pepper
3 Large Diced Tomatoes
6 Stalks of finely chopped green onion
1 Tsp. of garlic paste
1 Tsp. Fresh Cilantro ~Finely chopped
1/2 Cup of diced cucumber (Optional)
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/3 Cup of Extra Virgin olive oil or coconut oil
Salt & pepper to taste
1 Tsp. Cumin (Mandatory to enhance the roasted green pepper flavor)
Cut the green pepper in half and roast in the oven for 15 or 20 mn. when it cools down remove the seeds and peel the skin, you don’t have to remove every bit of it, a little black spots will add color and flavor.
Add all diced vegetables to a big bowl, add lemon juice, olive oil, cumin and season to taste. Add cilantro mix well and serve.
This was very touching. I was not sure where it was going until the end.
Great idea for the 4th July or just for fun
Jay was staying with my son who took the video, He rented three time Australian open surfing champs board and the rest is the video.
How easy are these and so quick. You can even give them to the kids for their lunch boxes. And what’s even better you can freeze for later use.
Mini Egg Muffins
Spring onion as required
Chopped tomatoes as required
Onion as required
Cheese as required
You can add chicken or other lean meats, spinach, ricotta cheese, bacon, and lots more as per your taste.
Eggs x 6 – beaten with 2 tbsp milk, black pepper to taste
-Preheat oven at 200 C
-Grease your mini muffin tin
-Add vegetables of your choice along with cheese (if you choose), pour beaten egg mixture on it.
-Place muffin pan on the center rack of a preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are light brown, puffy, and the eggs are set.
-Let muffins cool for a few minutes before removing from the muffin pan or cups. Loosen gently with knife if they seem to be sticking. Eat immediately or let cool completely and store in plastic bag in refrigerator or freezer. The Egg Muffins can be reheated in the microwave.
1. 93.3% proportion of adults who log at least 2 hours of screen staring daily.Enough time to cause eye strain. Ways to avoid this is\:
a. Get uberhydrating contacts if you wear them
b. hold digital devices below eye level to minimize overuse of your ocular muscles.
c. Take a 5 minute break for every hour of screen time.
d. Screens make us blink less so when you take your break give your eyes an exercise of rapid blinking for a minute or so.
2. Andrew Jackson Taught His Parrot To Curse
The parrot had to be removed from President Jackson’s funeral because it wouldn’t stop swearing.
3. Houseflies don’t allow their short lifespans (14 days) to hinder their musical abilities. They always hum in the key of F.
4. 300 to 500 miles is the number of miles a pair of sneakers should be worn before being replaced.
5. President Lyndon Johnson had two beagles named Him and Her
6. Did you know that doctors now believe that spring fever — a colloquialism for that giddy burst of energy experienced when temperatures rise — is actually rooted in brain science?
Since the springtime brings longer and brighter days, we are exposed to more light. That light exposure triggers our brains to release less melatonin, the brain chemical that makes us sleepy in the winter, and more seratonin, a mood-elevating neurotransmitter. Whatever the reason, one thing is for sure: Spring fever is the perfect cure for the winter blues.</strong>
7. Here’s a tidbit that might be useful if you plan on becoming the next Steve Irwin: To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeball – It will let you go instantly.